QUA THIỀN ĐỊNH ÂM THANH VÀ ÁNH SÁNG NỘI TẠI

Thông báo

Icon
Error

Gửi chủ đề Trả lời
Tùy chọn
Xem bài viết cuối Chuyển tới bài chưa đọc
panxing18  
#1 Đã gửi : 06/06/2019 lúc 09:00:36(UTC)
Trích dẫn
panxing18

Danh hiệu: Newbie

Nhóm: Registered
Gia nhập: 23-04-2019(UTC)
Bài viết: 0
Đến từ: usa

News for March 30 Chris Taylor Jersey , 2019Sam Mellinger marvels at Brad Keller’s Opening Day start.David Lesky considers a Keller contract extension.Jorge Soler is ready to be the team’s cleanup hitter.The Royals offer free tickets to everyone that had tickets for Opening Day.What Opening Day is like for the people that work behind the scenes for the Royals.Rex Hudler’s Opening Day outfit was inspired by Patrick Mahomes.Royals Farm Report talks to Northwest Arkansas Naturals GM Justin Cole.MLB executives had a championship belt they passed around for succeeding in arbitration cases against the players.Whit Merrifield responds.Angels outfielder Justin Upton is out 8-12 weeks with a toe injury.Corey Knebel will get Tommy John surgery.The free agent middle class is disappearing in baseball.Baseball is changing - is it for the better?What is a contract opt-out worth?MLB Advanced Media sounds like it was a terrible place to work.How a new era of tech devices like Trackman and Rapsodo are changing baseball.How the Ricketts family schemed to win ownership of the Chicago Cubs.A new documentary takes a farcial look at the Alex Rodriguez Biogenesis scandal.Everything you need to know about the “Frozen Four”, the NCAA men’s hockey tournament.UMKC has a new men’s basketball coach.How much homework is really necessary?The AP Style Book gives approval to the use of the percentage sign.Fact-checking the new Motley Crue film on Netflix.Your song of the day is John Coltrane with Alabama. WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) — A trip to Japan helped Robinson Chirinos get to Houston.Texas declined its $4.5 million option on the catcher shortly before the 34-year-old traveled to Japan last November with a big league all-star team. He developed a friendship with the squad’s pitching coach, Houston’s Brent Strom. Less than a month later, the Astros agreed to a $5.75 million http://www.dodgersfanproshop.com/authentic-max-muncy-jersey , one-year contract.“When I signed, he called me and he was saying, ‘I told you you were coming here,'” Chirinos said of Strom.During the Japan trip, Chirinos liked the way Strom worked to improve pitchers who weren’t even on his major league team.“It showed a lot of the kind of person he is Ross Stripling Jersey ,” Chirinos said. “He cared about the pitchers.”Meanwhile, Strom relayed information about Chirinos’ character to his bosses.“Just the personality and the presence, not necessarily the catching,” Houston manager A.J. Hinch said.Catchers Brian McCann and Evan Gattis had left the Astros as free agents. Chirinos impressed against Houston last year, hitting three of his 18 home runs against the Astros.“He’s got a big swing. He likes hitting in our ballpark http://www.dodgersfanproshop.com/authentic-max-muncy-jersey ,” Hinch said. “I hope he likes hitting against the opponent in our ballpark as much he liked hitting against us.”Chirinos was 5 for 15 in spring training with one home run entering Tuesday. He has been focused on developing relationships with Houston’s pitchers.“I think his openness to listening is very impressive,” said Hinch, a former major league catcher. “I know it sounds like it should be common, but for someone who’s been in the league it’s easy to feel like you know everything and he gives off no impression that he knows everything, and I can appreciate that.”Chirinos has altered the way he sets up behind the plate and presents his target.“We demand a lot of our catchers in this organization with our pitching staff Joc Pederson Jersey ,” said pitcher Collin McHugh, who first played with Chirinos on that Japan tour. “He’s been really willing and eager to come and learn, come and listen, and willing to get his feet wet.”
Trả lời nhanh Hiển thị Trả Lời Nhanh
Ai đang xem chủ đề này?
Guest (2)
Gửi chủ đề Trả lời
Di chuyển  
Bạn có thể tạo chủ đề mới trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn có thể trả lời chủ đề trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể xóa bài của bạn trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn có thể sửa bài của bạn trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể tạo bình chọn trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn có thể bỏ phiếu bình chọn trong diễn đàn này.