QUA THIỀN ĐỊNH ÂM THANH VÀ ÁNH SÁNG NỘI TẠI

Thông báo

Icon
Error

Gửi chủ đề Trả lời
Tùy chọn
Xem bài viết cuối Chuyển tới bài chưa đọc
panxing18  
#1 Đã gửi : 08/05/2019 lúc 10:14:12(UTC)
Trích dẫn
panxing18

Danh hiệu: Newbie

Nhóm: Registered
Gia nhập: 23-04-2019(UTC)
Bài viết: 0
Đến từ: usa

SCOTTSDALE http://www.chicagocubsteamshop.com/authentic-david-ross-jersey , Ariz. (AP) —sco this offseason and worked out at the ballpark three days a week. The Giants pitcher also spent two days per week rehabbing at a clinic in San Mateo, California.The work paid off Wednesday in his first spring start, the next phase of his comeback from a disappointing 2018 season.Making his first in-game appearance since July 14, Samardzija threw 32 pitches over two scoreless innings, giving up one hit and striking out one against the Royals at Scottsdale Stadium.“I think everybody saw last year that I was hurt,” said Samardzija, who was limited to 10 starts in 2018 because of soreness in his right shoulder. “For a lot of the year, I thought I could muscle through it. That’s usually how I approach injuries, is ignore and move on. That had worked for me in the past Kyle Hendricks Jersey , but that had been other parts of the body — obliques and hamstrings and quads.“What I learned is you can pitch with all those feeling 50 percent, but that shoulder and that arm needs to be 95 to 100 percent to get done what you need to get done,” he said. “Sometimes that stubborn approach just isn’t the right way to go.”Samardzija, 34, started his offseason program Oct. 5 and began throwing at Thanksgiving.“It’s the new formula for me, which is staying ahead of the game and listening to yourself and listening to your body and your arm,” Samardzija said. “If anything acts up, take care of it right then and there. Last year was a learning process for me. We’re starting to shape that for me of what we need to do every day to stay ahead of the game.”On Wednesday, Samardzija threw 22 pitches to four batters in the first Mike Montgomery Jersey , with the stadium radar gun registering his fastball at 93-94 mph. He needed just 10 pitches to retire the side in order in the second, including a strikeout of Brett Phillips to end the inning.Samardzija was more interested in the radar readings on his offspeed pitches to make sure there was enough difference between them and his fastball. He was pleased with those results.“Absolutely,” Samardzija said. “For me, it’s important to have that pitch mix so you’re not relying on the fastball velo all the time.”“It was good to see Jeff where he was,” Giants manager Bruce Bochy said. “His command will just get better as he goes. You could see that he was back and letting it go free and easy and used all his pitches.”NOTES: Catcher Buster Posey is on schedule to make his first spring appearance Friday. Posey is coming off offseason hip surgery and was expected to catch three innings. … Outfielder Steven Duggar (left shoulder) also was expected to make his first start on Friday. … Pablo Sandoval, sidelined because of soreness in his side, was not expected to play until the weekend, Bochy said. Radio commentator Michael Kay of ESPN New York 98.7 FM turned heads when he said "shame on Clint Frazier for not getting healthy" among other things while discussing the New York Yankees' lack of depth following a four-game sweep at the hands of the Boston Red Sox, and the left fielder was not pleased.Frazier took to Twitter on Monday to say he didn't appreciate the comment while he is doing what he can to get back on the field:Clint Frazier clintfrazier.RealMichaelKay facetious or not http://www.chicagocubsteamshop.com/authentic-david-ross-jersey , I don appreciate what you said today. idoing everything I can to get healthy so I can play symptom free ... so steer clear of publicly calling me out for not when we haven even had one convo about my concussion this year. #ShameOnYouBroFrazier has played just 15 games this season and had a concussion during camp in February. What's more, he is on the disabled list with what Randy Miller of NJ.com described as "a migraine issue that is ongoing."For his part, Kay said on Twitter, "You know I was being facetious, right?"Kay also mentioned Jacoby Ellsbury in a similar fashion, and the outfielder is yet to play a game this season and is on the 60-day disabled list.What's more, Aaron Judge is on the 10-day disabled list, leaving the Bronx Bombers searching for some answers in the outfield as they chase the Red Sox in the American League East and attempt to make up a nine-game deficit."When you're playing Luke Voit and Shane Robinson in important games, you know shame on the Yankees for not having the depth but again shame on guys like Jacoby Ellsbury for not getting healthy Jose Quintana Jersey , shame on Clint Frazier for not getting healthy," Kay said in full, via Joshua Jongsma of The Record. "Again you can't make them get healthy but if those guys are available it's a completely different animal."As for Frazier, he is slashing .265/.390/.353 with one RBI on the season.He would provide the Yankees with important depth in the outfield when he returns, but concussions are serious injuries that can have long-term implications for later in life. New York and Frazier are clearly treating his setbacks with proper caution, and Frazier took offense to Kay calling him out without even having a conversation about his recovery process.
Trả lời nhanh Hiển thị Trả Lời Nhanh
Ai đang xem chủ đề này?
Guest (2)
Gửi chủ đề Trả lời
Di chuyển  
Bạn có thể tạo chủ đề mới trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn có thể trả lời chủ đề trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể xóa bài của bạn trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn có thể sửa bài của bạn trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể tạo bình chọn trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn có thể bỏ phiếu bình chọn trong diễn đàn này.